AT FORD & DOONAN MANDURAH
Full-time Scheduler and Installation coordinator required at Ford & Doonan Mandurah
What`s on Offer
- Above award rate remuneration package reflecting your experience.
- Great working environment within industry leading company.
- Immediate start available
Experience / Qualifications
- A positive, mature “can do” type attitude
- Have the ability to work under pressure and manage a range of tasks
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise jobs efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent computer skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with SIMPRO would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Ideally 2+ years experience in a similar role.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Ordering equipment and liaising with suppliers.
- Scheduling installations with our clients and technicians.
- Working closely with our installation teams to ensure efficient outcomes for our clients.
- Assisting our service department and the rest of our team as required.
- Maintaining accurate records and details of jobs in progress.
- Booking site inspections and scheduling sales staff and technicians.
- Liaising with builder supervisors and maintaining strong relationships.
- Answering calls and dealing with phone and showroom queries in a professional manner
- Ordering of warehouse supplies and assisting with stock control.
- Invoice payments for completed work when required.
- Working within our scheduling and drawing software – training will be provided.
This position is based in Mandurah.
Salary will be dependent on your qualifications, skills and/or experience.
Please send in your resume and cover letter, telling us why you are the right person for the job and hopefully we will be in contact with you soon.
Candidates should contact Cameron Yates for more information on 0408 899 245 or by email email@example.com
Applicants who most closely match the criteria will be contacted for an initial discussion about the role.